Ready to more effectively apply your pain management knowledge and skills within the clinical setting?
These six online modules have been designed by specialist clinicians from the Faculty of Pain Medicine (FPM), Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA). This course is dedicated to multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals who want to further develop an evidence-based pain management approach to improve patient outcomes.
With interactive case studies, doctor/patient videos and dedicated learning assessments, this self-paced pain management e-learning course features modules including:
- Identification and management of neuropathic pain in the primary care setting
- Identification and management of low back pain in the primary care setting
- Non-joint musculo-skeletal pain
- Post-discharge acute pain management
- Understanding pain-related procedures
- Pain in children